It's Friday! We're all in a good mood and want to chat. Let's make that communication fun and effective with these great tools.
Don't worry, Greg! We're here to help!
1) 12 Most Ridiculous Communication Myths to Stop Believing Now by Dr. Michelle Mazur
“Becoming better communicators is paramount to be successful in business. Communication is key to grow your client base or get promoted at work.”
2) Easy reading is hard writing: Lessons for Association Communicators by Steve Drake
“As associations, we tend to talk(write) about how wonderful we are and use “our” language and don’t understand when members and prospects don’t respond.”
3) 12 Most Vital Questions About Your Message by Steve Woodruff
“Your message is not a brochure, a white paper, or a list of bullet points. It’s truth distilled down to thimble-size – the core essence that grows out of your professional DNA. All marketing content takes its marching orders from your core message.”
4) Facebook is Fine, But Here Are 10 Ways to Network in the Real World by Patty Azzarello
“The more value and effort you put into your network, the more value you will get out of it.”
5) Communication plans for the 21st century By Associations Live
“Get a sense of your big picture and think strategically. Where is your organization going and how are you going to meet your members needs?”