Here are signs that you’re ready to invest in some technology to help your association.
1) Your budget has grown to the point that your association can afford an AMS without cutting salaries or programs.
3) Your members are complaining that it’s difficult to do simple things like connect to other members or register for events.
4) You find yourself sitting down every morning and opening at least 3 documents and 4 different programs just to keep your association running.
5) Your current technology (or lack of) is a pain point.
6) Emailing members has become a nightmare of a chore, trying to organize email list servs.
7) Your website reminds people of 1998.
8) You spend entirely too much of your day on hold.
9) You have so many membership tiers that your color coding system has extended the amount of Post-Its that your local office store supplies.
10) You have a stack of applications, forms, surveys, and information sheets in paper form on your desk, and nothing to do with them.
Does any of this sound familiar? Perhaps it’s time to look into an AMS!
“But,” you may be asking yourself, “I’m not even sure what an AMS is!”