It’s a complicated balancing act for association pros to be everywhere at once, do as much as they can, and see as many people as possible to keep their important association career in balance with a critical, relieving, and rewarding home life. Fortunately, there are tools available to you to free up a little time so you can focus on prioritizing. An Association Management System (also known as an AMS) is one of those tools. Here’s how an AMS can improve your work/life balance:
1) Streamline your organization saves minute by minute
2) Increased communication means others can help too!
3) Empowering emerging leaders to take the reigns and drive their dream projects
4) Automated dues mean less paperwork and less worry
5) A job board markets itself (and your association) so you don’t have to
Of course as much as an AMS can help, work/life balance has a lot more to do with your personal priority list. A quick assessment of the important things you need to pay attention to- ALL of them- can make a big difference in how you structure your day.
Want to learn more about AMS systems and how they can tackle some of the headaches of membership management? Click below to read our free guide!