How can I get the most out of my AMS provider?
This is a question you may have asked yourself as you pay the monthly invoice for your AMS, or discuss member concerns with the board. Regardless of budget, it’s crucial to know what services your AMS provider offers so that you can make sure you’re using the technology to meet your association’s needs.
At MemberClicks, we’ve put together a 5 step guide to make sure you’re getting the most out of your chosen solution. The PDF below walks you through 5 ways to ‘check in’ on your AMS platform, including:
1. Making sure your organization is using the wide range of features we have available - remember, we add new tools regularly!
2. Checking in on the health of your solution to see if it’s time for a tune up - whether it’s reworking your database or getting a new website, we’re here to help!
3. Using a MemberClicks maintenance package to put MemberClicks on staff - through our monthly maintenance plan, we’ll help you manage your MemberClicks solution and keep things up to date.
4. Sitting in on our free group trainings to stay up to date on features and functionality - MC 101 is available to train new staff members, and MCU keep you brushed up on one specific feature each month.
5. Reaching out to our team here at MemberClicks to make sure you’re getting help, giving feedback, and staying informed - our Help and Maximization Teams are here for you!
If any of those steps sound useful for your association, please check out our Maximization Guide below and let us know how we can help!