If you’ve been a MemberClicks customer for a while, you already know that our Help Team is made up of some pretty calm, cool, collected, and helpful Clickers. But beyond answering your support tickets, they (along with our Customer Success team) work to create product knowledge and training content that’ll enhance your overall MemberClicks experience!
If you’re looking for some guidance, we recommend starting here:
First, visit your product’s Help Center.
If you like the idea of teaching yourself to be a power user, the Help Center is for you. It’s full of support articles, product documentation, and videos on all angles of your database: You could get lost in all of the knowledge there is to soak up! (We don’t recommend that though - your organization needs you, after all.)
For anything you need specific help with, this platform is a particularly great place to start because it’s searchable. Just pop what you’re looking for into the search box and voila, a whole list of options will appear.
Still not sure? Send us a note.
If your quest to the Help Center didn’t quite turn up the answer you were looking for, reach out! (That said, never hesitate to reach out first. We get it - sometimes searching isn’t quick enough, and that’s what we’re here for!)
- MemberClicks users: Shoot us an email or submit a ticket in the Help Center by clicking the blue question mark in the bottom right corner of your database.
- WebLink users: Submit a ticket or start a live chat in the Help Center. (Chat is available Monday and Wednesday - Friday from 8 am - 7 pm EST.)
Is it urgent? Give us a call!
Some things just can’t wait - but don’t panic. A member of the Help Team is always available to chat and walk you through a solution:
- MemberClicks users: Call us at (404) 879-2800, Monday - Thursday from 9 am - 8 pm EST and Friday from 9 am - 6 pm EST.
- WebLink users: Call us at (888) 865-8555, Monday - Friday from 8 am - 7 pm EST.
Consider bookmarking this post so you can quickly find your Help Center (or remember how to best contact us) in a pinch. For more guidance, we highly recommend keeping in the know by...
- Taking advantage of our many training opportunities
- Opting in to receive our emails (Not sure if you are? Comment below and we'll check!)
- Continuing to follow this blog, MC Insider (our customer-focused publication)
- Subscribing to receive our other blogs
Psst: Hey WebLink users. You may have noticed already, but your Help Center has moved! It has all the same content, just in a new home. You can navigate to it here, or by clicking the link in the top right corner of the old center: