You may have heard us talk about the one-day virtual educational experience we hosted in May, MC Thrive. Better yet, you may have even attended!
Well, we’re excited to announce...we’re bringing it back! On October 22, we’ll be hosting MC Thrive: Onward and Upward.
Over the past six months, we’ve all been through and learned a lot. Sure, uncertainty is still prevalent, but it’s time for us to take what we’ve learned — collectively — and take even more strides to move our organizations forward.
During this one-day virtual event, you’ll hear from a handful of thought leaders and trailblazers on topics such as…
- Striving for personal and professional happiness
- Generating non-dues revenue in difficult times
- Thinking about your brand starting from the inside out
- Protecting your organization legally with policies that are evolving everyday
- Managing your organization with empathy and creative thinking
Stay tuned for the official agenda and speaker line-up! (And yes, five sessions means five CAE credits!)
For non-MemberClicks clients, registration is currently $49. But don’t wait — that price will jump to $99 on October 9. (Go ahead and save your spot here!)
And for MemberClicks clients...this is a complementary event for you! Be on the lookout for an email with details on how to register free of charge, or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there! Onward and upward!