Summer will be here before we know it and here at MemberClicks we’ve got a lot of exciting events on the horizon! Before your calendars book up with various vacation plans and activities, we want to put a few virtual events on your radar:
May 20: Webinar — Online Community Experts Share Challenges and Success Stories
This Thursday, join Erin Sullivan, Director of Marketing at Personify, as she interviews these association and nonprofit professionals about how they use their online community to grow engagement, build trust and brand loyalty, and create excitement for programs and initiatives:
- Todd Laudino, Senior Program Manager, Strategy and EdTech Solutions, National Association of Secondary School Principals
- Elle Lindley, Community Manager, Climate Reality Project
- Logan Summers, IT Project Manager, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why these organizations chose to launch an online community and the unique goals of this platform versus other engagement tools
- How they encourage participation and engagement among members and stakeholders
- Their biggest challenges in growing and maintaining their community
- The metrics they use to track engagement and measure success
- And much, much more
June 1: Webinar — Building Aligned Teams Through Organizational Design
Are you using an organization design that’s leftover from the industrial revolution? If so, you may find it hard to bring about meaningful progress when it comes to building aligned teams. In fact, you probably struggle to innovate for your mission as well.
Our organizational design determines what we can and can’t do well. If we want to supercharge our ability to innovate, change, and build successfully aligned teams then we need to change the model we use to imagine our organizations.
In this workshop, you will learn a new model for organizational design and leave with tools to help you implement it in your nonprofit.
In this free webinar you will learn:
- The role of disruptive vs. stabilizing functions in your organization’s design and how they are essential to building aligned teams
- A deep understanding of why, in order to bring about change, innovation, and meaningful progress, organizations need to adopt a new type of organizational model
- How to apply actionable takeaways for their transformations
June 10: Webinar — Cohosted with ACCE: Why Your Chamber Needs an Online Community
How are you helping your members connect, communicate and collaborate in this digital-first world? In a recent industry study, nearly half of organization members said it became more important to have an online member community in 2020 than in previous years. That same study, however, found that only a small percent of organizations had one. A dedicated online community can strengthen the heartbeat of your chamber by providing a unique, members-only experience that is accessible from wherever your members are.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How an online community plays a unique and important role in your engagement strategy
- A strategy to launch a new community that will make your members feel welcome
- How the Personify Community platform integrates with MemberClicks Oasis and Atlas
- How the National Mentoring Partnership uses their online community to connect and collaborate with chapters across the country
- The National Mentoring Partnership’s challenges and successes with their community
- How your community can help you grow engagement, build trust with members, and create excitement for your programs and initiatives
August 11-12: MemberClicks Virtual Product Training
Learn how to transform the way you serve your members with your Atlas or Oasis AMS from our dedicated Client Success team in this two-day live training setting through MemberClicks’ very own dedicated Community platform by Personify.
During the event, we'll take a deep dive into the functionality of your software, offer best practices to boost organizational efficiency, and transform the way you serve your members. Attendees will be able to ask each other questions, too!
REGISTRATION COMING SOON