Q4 brings many things, but one of the most loved (and most fun): holidays! There’s Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Kwanzaa (among many others). And let’s not forget about Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday.
Put simply, there’s a lot going on. But that can honestly make marketing fun! Why not get in on some of that holiday excitement and offer a few seasonal promotions at your association or chamber? A webinar discount, an event discount, a membership dues discount, etc. (But all limited-time, of course!)
They key in getting people to take advantage of these promos though all boils down to how well you promote them. (I know, promoting a promo. That’s marketing for you!) Email and social media are both great channels to use, but in order for your messages to stand out, you need to be creative.
Below are a few playful messages you can use (think email subject lines and social media graphics) to drive awareness and interest in your seasonal promos:
October promo messaging:
- A spooktacular deal on XYZ!
- No tricks, just treats! $XX off XYZ!
- A deal so good it’s SPOOKY! 👻
- Scary savings on [XYZ]!
- Oh my gourd! Don’t miss out on this limited-time deal!
November promo messaging:
- Gobble this up: $XX off! 🦃
- Feast your eyes on this limited-time deal!
- Good gravy! Save $XX on XYZ!
- Gather ‘round for savings!
- Devour this deal: [$XX off XYZ]
December promo messaging:
- Ho Ho WOAH! $XX off XYZ!
- Brr… Warm up with this hot deal!
- ‘Tis the season to save some money!
- 🎅 came early. $XX off [XYZ]!
- Spreading holiday cheer, our 🎁 to you…
I could go on and on with witty ideas (marketing is my favorite!), but I’ll spare you. That said, if you would like more marketing ideas for your association or chamber - from website marketing to email marketing to social media marketing and more - check out our free guide below!