MemberClicks has a number of different software training opportunities. In person, online, trainer lead, user lead, custom...it certainly doesn’t stop after onboarding!
Staying updated on the ins and outs of your association management software is important for using it to effectively grow your organization. Each solution is like a living, breathing thing: We regularly make updates and add features with your needs in mind. And, as your organization’s goals change, you may find you need training on different functionality!
There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a seasoned pro or brand new to the industry. Check out what we have going on and make 2019 YOUR year to become a power user:
First thing’s first…
Did you know we have an online training calendar? We highly recommend bookmarking the page for your solution so you can stay in the know:
Now let’s get into what training opportunities we have available for you...
101 Training Series
- When: Multiple sessions repeating monthly
- Where: Your desk
- What: Both AMS solutions have their own 101 series, each consisting of a set of sessions in different areas of the software (Revenue, Communications, etc.). Attending each session is a fantastic way for any new user to get familiar with the software - or, only attend those that are most relevant to your role for a refresher!
Bi-Weekly User Groups
- When: Every other Wednesday
- Where: Your desk
- What: These sessions are driven by YOU! We’ll kick off each meeting with some new tips and feature highlights, but the rest of our time is a conversation. This is your chance to ask questions to trainers and hear ideas from your colleagues!
- When: About once per quarter
- Where: Various
- What: These two-day events are an opportunity to dive deep into your software, live and in-person! Training content goes one step further than the 101 sessions. Our hope is for users to be able to attend one every year, so we travel around the United States to make these events as accessible as possible.
MC LIVE! Conference
- When: Next up, Spring 2020
- Where: Atlanta
- What: MC LIVE! is three days of industry education, software training, and FUN with your association and chamber colleagues. We just held the inaugural event in Indianapolis (check out the recap) and we’ll be in Atlanta in Spring 2020! Interested in attending? Sign up here to be the first to get updates.
- When: Let’s chat!
- Where: Your office
- What: If your team could use some more personalized training content, we’ve got you! We’ll send trainers to your office when it’s convenient for your staff and conduct sessions design specifically to help you achieve your goals. (Reach out to get a quote!)
As you can tell, we’re obsessed with getting you the training you need! If you have any questions (or would like to discuss custom training), comment below or reach out directly to our training team.