Are you planning on hosting a virtual event or virtual conference in the next several months? Maybe you’ve already hosted one, but you know you’ll need to host another down the road. Or, maybe you’re still planning on hosting an in-person event, but you’re considering adding in a virtual component (what many are now referring to as a ‘hybrid event’).
Whatever the case, chances are, a few extra event-related resources wouldn’t hurt. Check out the links below for guidance on virtual event planning, from start to finish!
Pricing and promotion:
Sponsor and attendee engagement:
- How to Add Sponsor Value to Your Organization’s Virtual Event
- Virtual Events and the Attendee Experience: 4 Ideas
- How to Make Your Virtual Event More Interactive
Advice from those who’ve done it:
- Lessons Learned: MC Thrive and Tips for Planning a Virtual Event
- 3 Key Virtual Event Takeaways That Keep Coming Up
The above resources cover individual components of virtual event planning (how to price your virtual event, for example). But if you’d prefer to have one resource that covers it all, check out our Playbook to Virtual Event Planning. You can either download it in eBook form below OR get it in webinar form here (we presented on this very topic just a few weeks ago)!